Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Michigan
- B.A., cum laude, Dartmouth College, 1966
- J.D., The University of Michigan, 1969
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association – Real Property, Trust and Estate Law, Tax, and Senior Lawyers sections; Co-chairman of Committee on Groups and Substantive Committees from 2005 through 2009.
- RPTE liaison to the Joint Committee on Employee Benefits, a committee formed by six sections of the ABA
- Chairman of the JCEB in August, 2010.
- American College of Employee Benefits Counsel – Charter member
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel – Fellow; Employee Benefits in Estate Planning Committee since 2001 and ACTEC’s Charitable Planning and Exempt Organizations Committee since 2003.