Founded in 1926, our firm provides legal representation and services in matters ranging from estate and succession planning, to labor and employment, tax, business formation and growth, mergers and acquisitions, financing and contractual transactions, family law, litigation, international law, and immigration.
Since 1926, Berry Moorman has delivered skilled legal counsel and exceptional service to its clients. The firm represents individuals and businesses in diverse industries and pursuits.
The firm’s business clients range from small and emerging enterprises to large, publicly held corporations, governmental bodies and educational and charitable organizations.
The firm’s attorneys are admitted to practice in Michigan and several other jurisdictions, including Ohio, Florida, and Russia.
With 3 offices in metropolitan Detroit the firm serves clients in Michigan and throughout the world.
Berry Moorman’s current and former clients include some of our region’s most recognized and important names, such as Vernors, The Detroit Athletic Club, Kelsey-Hayes, Cadillac Coffee Co., A. Raymond, Belle Tire, Jones Lange LaSalle Americas, Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center, Signal Restoration Services, PuroClean, and many other global corporations who have come to depend on the firms’ skilled and exceptional service.
WHY SELECT BERRY MOORMAN
Clients choose Berry Moorman because our culture is focused on relationships. We promote long-term client relationships based on confidence, trust, mutual interest, and respect. We are committed to client success. We deliver the highest quality legal work in an efficient and cost effective manner. We are responsive to emergencies. We meet deadlines. We recognize the special needs of each of our clients.
Our professional staff has diverse experience in matters ranging from the most complex personal and business transactions to routine legal matters. With depth of legal talent, Berry Moorman tackles any legal matter or risk affecting businesses and individuals today. We bring innovation, creativity, and sound judgment to every problem, large or small. We are large enough to take on large and complex matters, but small enough for partner level involvement in most matters.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
We provide superior legal services and counsel to our clients in our practice specialties on a cost-effective basis, tenaciously focused on adding value.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Understanding and fulfilling our clients’ needs is our most important function.
- Represent our clients with the same high degree of professionalism that we would expect for ourselves.
- Work as a team-with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Every client is a client of the firm; everyone in the firm is dedicated to serve them.
- Build long-term personal and professional relationships with our clients.
- Provide counsel to our clients beyond what is traditionally expected from the attorney-client relationship.
- Maintain business environment with state-of-the-industry technology and facilities.
- Maintain an open, friendly and professional work environment.
- Our attorneys and staff will be well compensated, with work and life in balance.
- Give back to our community.
- Continue in perpetuity through continuous improvement, refreshing the firm, adding motivated and entrepreneurial minded staff, while maintaining controlled growth, to obtain our Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
Any company, large or small, can increase its sales and diversify its customer base by exporting its products and services worldwide. If your company is selling only domestically, you are missing the opportunity to sell to vibrant markets.
Berry Moorman attorneys first make sure that no one else has registered a similar name, logo, or tag line, etc. If the Mark is new to your business, we recommend contacting us to perform a registration search prior to expending money on the new Mark, in case you run the risk of having your registration application denied.