Mr. DiMercurio practice focuses on Real Estate, Business and Corporate, Civil Litigation and Labor and Employment law. Mr. DiMercurio has jury trial experience on a variety of employment law issues, and recently played a large role in helping a client win a jury trial involving Family Medical Leave Act and Whistleblower Protection Act claims. Additionally, Mr. DiMercurio continues to conduct extensive research on unfair labor practice issues given the evolving nature of this area of law. Mr. DiMercurio also provides litigation and transactional support to clients on a variety of complex issues, including real estate matters, general commercial and contract disputes, and Uniform Commercial Code issues.
Mr. DiMercurio has assisted his clients with property acquisition, residential development, and property tax assessment appeals to the Michigan Tax Tribunal. Mr. DiMercurio has lectured and assisted in preparing for seminars to businesses and professional groups on emerging employment law issues, including the American Society of Employers and the Michigan Assisted Living Association.
Prior to joining Berry Moorman, Mr. DiMercurio served as an intern for the Macomb County Corporation Counsel. Then, Mr. DiMercurio worked as a law clerk for a business law firm in Troy, focusing his practice areas on Litigation, Business, and Real Estate.
Mr. DiMercurio is looking forward to further developing his involvement with the metropolitan Detroit community and local organizations.
- De La Salle Collegiate High School, 2008
- B.A., Michigan State University, 2012
- J.D./M.B.A., University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan – Business Law and Real Property sections
- American Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- Macomb County Bar Association
NEWS AND PUBLICATIONS