Since 1926, Berry Moorman has delivered skilled legal counsel and exceptional service to its clients. The firm represents both individuals and businesses in diverse industries. The firm’s business clients range from small and emerging enterprises to large, publicly held corporations, governmental bodies, educational and charitable organizations, and medical/dental practices. The firm’s attorneys are admitted to practice in Michigan as well as several other jurisdictions, including Ohio, Florida, and Russia. With 3 offices in metropolitan Detroit the firm serves clients in Michigan and throughout the world.
Our professional staff has diverse experience in matters ranging from the most complex personal and business transactions to routine legal matters. With depth of legal talent, Berry Moorman tackles any legal matter or risk affecting individuals and businesses today. We bring innovation, creativity, and sound judgment to every problem. We build lasting relationships with consistent results. We are large enough to take on large and complex matters, but small enough for partner level involvement in most matters.
- Over 30 years of legal experience representing businesses and individuals with respect to transactional, employment and litigation matters.
- More than 15 years representing medical and dental practices, physicians and dentists.
- Recognized by dBusiness Magazine as a Top Lawyer in Health Care Law.
- Assists physicians with due diligence, and negotiation and drafting of employment, operating, purchase and shareholder agreements.
- Presentations given to Michigan Ophthalmological Society, Henry Ford Health System, Beaumont Health System, Detroit Area Residents, and Young Dentists Association.
- Education: Kalamazoo College, BA; Michigan State University College of Law, cum laude.
- Foreign Study: Muenster, Germany
THE ANATOMY OF AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT
Thank you for attending the Presentation, below you will find some useful information.